- Allotex and 3D-Micromac develop biocompatible corneal inlays
- New Inlay Combines Vintage Theories and Contemporary Capabilities
- Is it the age of allogenics?
- Future refractive technologies: thoughts and early experience
- Ganesh, S., Brar, S. & Rao, P. A. Cryopreservation of extracted corneal lenticules after small incision lenticule extraction for potential use in human subjects. Cornea. 33, 1355–1362 (2014).
- Biological corneal inlay for presbyopia derived from small incision lenticule extraction (SMILE) https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-018-20267-7